This is the first post in a series on Apple iPhone and its Safari web browser.
The Apple iPhone has a built in browser called Safari. The icon for Safari is usually located in the bottom right of the Home screen. Starting with iOS 9 through the current version, iOS 13, you can have up to 500 tabs open in Safari.
This is for iPhone, iPad and Mac or similar devices
To chose all your tabs or the current one is not obvious. Here’s how to close these open tabs in Safari.
- Tap on the Safari icon to open
- In the lower right hand corner you will see an icon represented by two rectangles.
- Press down on the icon and hold
- You will see several options. Tap “Close All xxx Tabs” where xxx is a number
- Confirm you want to close the tabs
- Your open tabs will be closed